top of page

Group

Public·204 members

(Streaming<<<) Stream: Feyenoord VS Twente Live 28.01.2024

9 hours ago — Feyenoord vs Twente live 28 January 2024 Watch Online Feyenoord Rotterdam page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and ...

These are two top teams from Saudi Arabia and if I remember right the guests even won the cup competition in Saudi Arabia last season in a final with Al Ittihad so will be playing in the Asian Champions League alongside Al Nassr who won the title in this country last season, and both have some really good players for this league level, the hosts have 3 wins in a row at home the guests have 3 wins in a row on the road and both are scoring goals with ease lately. That most recent game saw them concede early on and have a player sent off just before half-time. Despite that, they equalized early in the second half but then conceded two goals in the 78th and 79th minutes. A late goal was scored but they stil slumped to their third straight away league loss and the sixth in total. Manchester United suffered yet another setback in midweek as they lost 3-1 at home to Manchester City in the first leg of the Carabao Cup semi final, with their first half display widely described as their worst performance in years. In all honesty it could have been a much greater margin of defeat, and it once again casts looming shadows over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s reign at the club. Posted at 90' Steven Skrzybski (Fortuna Düsseldorf) hits the right post with a right footed shot from outside the box. Assisted by Rouwen Hennings with a through ball. Posted at 86' Corner, Fortuna Düsseldorf. Conceded by Manuel Akanji. Posted at 85' Foul by Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 85' Kaan Ayhan (Fortuna Düsseldorf) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 84' Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) is shown the yellow card. PLAYER RATINGS LEICESTER: Schmeichel 6, Chilwell 6, Ricardo 7, Soyuncu 7, Evans 7, Ndidi 7, Tielemans 6, Maddison 6, Barnes 6, Perez 6, Vardy 7. Subs: Iheanacho 8, Albrighton n/a. EVERTON: Pickford 7, Digne 7, Sidibe 8, Holgate 7, Keane 7, Mina 7, Davies 6, Sigurdsson 6, Iwobi 6, Richarlison 7, Calvert-Lewin 7. Peterborough United will host Burton Albion for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have a real chance to get all three points. Hosts have the motivation to break the poor series. They have two consecutive losses on the road. However, Peterborough is really better team at home. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home field. Also, we have Burton Albion who's is very average team in this season. I believe, the visitors have less chance to win. Burton have less potential in attack. Perhaps, they will pay attention on their defense. My pick - Peterborough to win. Napoli have not confirmed nor denied the fines and, when asked about the matter following the club's 1-1 draw with Liverpool on Wednesday, De Laurentiis said it was not the time to talk about the issue. FIFPRO is standing by ready to assist, in close cooperation with (Italian Players' Association) AIC, to ensure the players are not subjected to further abuse and intimidation," FIFPRO said in a statement on Saturday. After going through a purple patch when he scored 37 Premier League goals in three seasons -- including 18 in the 2016/17 campaign -- Alli fell by the wayside last season as injuries denied him a consistent run of games. Prior to Mourinho's appointment, Alli had scored only three goals in 30 games but in his last eight matches the 23-year-old has five goals and three assists -- more than any Spurs player since the Portuguese coach took over from Mauricio Pochettino. It is the final return leg game which will decide which club wins the title in Nicaragua and the first leg exceeded my expectations as I thought either a 0-0 draw or a 1-0 win for Esteli would happen and it was indeed 0-0 at half-time and somewhere after the 60 minute of the game Esteli opened the scoring but shortly after Managua FC had a reply and scored the 1-1 goal but it stayed like this till the end as it ended with under 2.5 goals and that bet was won but the under 2 goals bet was just void. BookingPosted at 64' Lucien Agoume (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Foul by Lucien Agoume (Inter Milan). Posted at 64' Nikolas Spalek (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Victor Moses (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Alexis Sánchez. BookingPosted at 62' Alessandro Semprini (Brescia) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Feyenoord vs Twente » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & How to Watch Feyenoord Twente Livestream You can watch the game absolutely for free and without advertisements by following the next steps. Step 1 - Click on ... It can take a while, or it can be quicker. Klopp said there was "no chance" Oxlade-Chamberlain could make Thursday's match at the King Power Stadium (20:00 GMT kick-off). Liverpool then host Wolves on Sunday (16:30) in what will be their ninth game of a packed December. The German also confirmed three other injured players - midfielder Fabinho and defenders Dejan Lovren and Joel Matip - will also not play again this year. Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Derby County 2, Charlton Athletic 0. Jason Knight (Derby County) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Max Bird with a cross. Posted at 76' Corner, Derby County. Conceded by Albie Morgan. Posted at 75' Foul by Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic). The report says police had confirmed that four men wearing balaclavas forced their way into the house while Vertonghen's wife and children were inside. We have been supporting Jan and his family through this terribly traumatic time," the report cited a Tottenham spokesperson as saying. We encourage anyone who has any information to come forward to help the police with their investigation. A bad season made Livorno the first candidate to receive a relegation ticket. Despite the recent efforts, however, the gap is too great for the safety group, it is difficult for Livorno to continue to appear in Serie B next season. In the next round, the Armando Picchi team will welcome Venezia, the opponent is also very thirsty to relegate. Obviously the failure is a Livorno scenario that is hard to avoid, even though they still have an advantage at home. Last season, Livorno finished only in 14th place overall and also struggled to continue to stay in Serie B. This season, the betel-colored shirt team has made many changes to improve performance. In both squad and tactics. On Match Day 36, Southampton will be at home to take on Brighton as they look to wrap up the season strongly following an impressive run after the league resumed. Southampton have a game against Manchester United before they face Brighton and will be hoping to put up two great outings in these matches, as they seek a high finish. Feyenoord vs FC Twente live score, H2H and lineups Feyenoord FC Twente live score (and video online live stream) starts on 28 Jan 2024 at 13:30 UTC time at De Kuip stadium, Rotterdam city, Netherlands in ... No player can take the injured Harry Kane's place and Tottenham "cannot play like we normally play" without him, says manager Jose Mourinho. He is ruled out until April with a hamstring injury that requires surgery. England captain Kane has scored 27 goals in 31 appearances for club and country this season. If I speak too much about Harry, I get a bit depressed and then you are going to say 'he is miserable'," Mourinho said. TALKING POINT VAR, what else? Here we are again. Three times in one Premier League match day the dreaded VAR offside lines have been out to rule a goalscorer offside by the finest of margins. Pukki thought he had given Norwich a two-goal lead, after coming back into an onside position, but his celebrations were cut short as VAR Chris Kavanagh adjudged his armpit to be offside. So it proved as Andy Rinomhota equalised with a volley to force extra-time, during which Murphy pounced on an error by Royals centre-back Gabriel Osho to restore Cardiff's lead. Then with five minutes left of extra time, Yakou Meite scored his third goal in three matches against Cardiff to take the game to a penalty shootout. Aden Flint and Will Vaulks missed the Bluebirds' first two spot-kicks, giving Sone Aluko the opportunity to score Reading's fourth and seal a 4-1 shootout victory. Eintracht Frankfurt have been scoring and conceding goals, they have scored and let in goals in their 6 of their last 8 games in the Bundesliga. They have scored mostly 2 goals in each of their last 3 Bundesliga games at home and I believe they will let in goal here again. Last term was a bit of a failure for Hamburg as against all odds they failed to promote mostly because of very poor results they had in the ending of the season and they brought the ex-coach of Gladbach from last season to the club, but they are still not winning enough points to be sure they will promote, still same attacking minded side which against weak defenses often scores plenty. Wolves are a well drilled side and kept Palace at bay before a moment of brilliance from midfielder Joao Moutinho saw them open the scoring. The Portugal international chipped a perfectly weighted pass into the path of the on-running Matt Doherty, who pulled a pass back for Podence to nod in an easy finish. They grabbed a second on 68 minutes courtesy of Jonny's first goal at Molineux since September 2018, receiving a lay-off from Raul Jimenez before spinning expertly and curling home a smart finish. They need to get some wins and host Southampton who are only two places above the Hornets but with nine points more. Watford may be the only side in the league to have beaten newly crowned champions Liverpool, but they are still in relegation trouble. Only one point has been earned in the three games that have followed that surprise win. English Premier League. Team Wolverhampton Wanderers will play at home with team Liverpool. Hosts had a birthday on the last week. They will have fans support today. Wolves did a win at last their match played. They are on positive wave. I don't know what write about team Liverpool. They are the best in Europe. They did 5 wins at last their matches. But I am waiting a small sensation here. I think that it is time for guests to lose a points. A draw will be a good result for hosts here. I am waiting a game with goals and spectacular football . As we approach the festive period there have already been plenty of twists and turns in the race for the League Two title, but with the top half of the league so tight, Exeter City can ill afford to drop any points in their next few fixtures. Next up for the Grecians, is a trip to face off against a Crawley Town side who will be looking for three points to end their miserable run of form. Here comes a match in the second league in Romania where UTA Arad meets Concordia Chiajna. The home team plays much better this season and I think it is a big favorite in this duel. It is in the first place in the league with 35 points and 33-12 in goal difference, after 17 games played. The guests are inferior and are at the bottom of the table with 21 points and 15-20 in goal difference. I don't think the guests have any chance in this duel because the home team has a much better team. From that, my suggestion will be 1. Congratulations to everyone! They could easily have won the tie in normal time, but Mullin hit the outside of the post from a tight angle and Danns fired just past the far post with seconds left. They were not to be denied, though, as Mullin timed his run to perfection to meet a flicked on cross from Liam Ridehalgh and head his side into the fourth round. Second-string Hornets stung Kaylen Hinds joined Watford in August 2019 following a spell in Germany with WolfsburgPrecariously placed in the Premier League and having just lost at relegation rivals Villa, this was a game Watford could have done without, and one they should have avoided in the first place. A scaled-down second-tier season of just 18 games - and delaying the season's start until January - will reportedly be discussed further at at meeting of that division on Monday. However, a schism could now form between those who support or oppose these plans. And the bottom two divisions could be mothballed completely for a year. That's a scenario Jim McInally, manager of League One Peterhead, says is preferable to playing with no fans. The 38-year-old Swedish striker has scored four goals in 10 matches since joining Milan on a six-month deal in December, but suffered a calf injury in training in May. Ante Rebic, who had scored seven goals in nine games before football was suspended, will likely lead the line. Fellow forward Samu Castillejo, who said he was robbed at gunpoint in Milan on Tuesday, and defender Theo Hernandez are suspended for Friday's game. And Mourinho, who has won his opening three games as Spurs boss, is hoping for a positive reception from the United crowd. I'm not a villain, I'm not an enemy but I am the coach that is trying to win against Manchester United. That's the way I think they are going to look at me,” he said. In relation to [Ole Gunnar] Solskjaer, he is the guy that is trying to win the game for United fans so of course they are going to support him and not support me. There are two games so we can't lose our mind and go crazy if something goes wrong. We need to be quiet, be smart," the Brazil-born Italy international told British media. When you create and defend, you need to be more aggressive and have more belief. On Saturday we were helping each other and that's very important. However Liverpool were then grateful to poor finishing from Jose Mourinho's side - who were without the injured Harry Kane - to record another victory on their seemingly relentless march to a first title in 30 years. Son Heung-Min and substitute Giovani lo Celso missed glorious second-half chances to give Spurs some reward for a performance that improved as the game went on. But Liverpool, their position strengthened further by Leicester City's shock home loss to Southampton, held on to increase the sense of formality about the destination of this season's Premier League trophy. Dortmund and Koln will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Dortmund this season have the following results: 9W, 6D and 3L. Meanwhile Koln have 6W, 2D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The 33-year-old, Leicester's top scorer this season with 17 goals, missed the 1-0 Premier League defeat at Norwich City on Friday with a low-grade calf strain. He won't be available. He's making good progress but our target will be Aston Villa (in the league) on Monday and he should be fine for that," Rodgers told reporters. Diatta cut in from the wing in the 92nd minute to hammer home from distance, only to get sent off for a second caution as he took off his shirt in celebration. Defender Clinton Mata got a second booking at the same time for kicking the corner flag in a bizarre ending to the match. Brugge have three points to Galatasaray's two as both fell out of contention for the knockout stage, meaning Real Madrid, on seven points, join Paris St Germain in the last 16 before their clash kicked off in the Spanish capital later on Tuesday. Posted at 87' Foul by Jack Grealish (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Harvey Barnes. Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Leicester City 4, Aston Villa 0. Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Marc Albrighton.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page