top of page

Group

Public·224 members

[[[Live!]]!] Dortmund v Bochum live match 28.01.2024

10 hours ago — Stream the German Bundesliga Match Borussia Dortmund vs. Vfl Bochum 1848 (Bundesliga) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Sunday, ...

Schonnebeck will host TuRU 1880 Dusseldorf for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this season. Schonnebeck are currently on the 4th place with 32 points. In previous game Schonnebeck lost 1-0 against Meerbusch. Also, we have TuRU Dusseldorf who's is outsider in this match. Dusseldorf is not very good team away from home. However, the visitors are in better shape in recent times. Also, Dusseldorf are currently on the 7th place with 29 points. They have two consecutive victories. In previous game Dusseldorf is won 1-0 against Niederwenigern. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, they will try to make a positive result. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Shakhtar Donetsk. Conceded by Pierluigi Gollini. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Alan Patrick (Shakhtar Donetsk) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. BookingPosted at 90'+1' Hans Hateboer (Atalanta) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Hans Hateboer (Atalanta). Posted at 90'+1' Moraes (Shakhtar Donetsk) wins a free kick on the right wing. Only the lower tier of the 67,215 capacity Puskas Arena stadium was opened up to fans, who were supposed to be distanced. Good idea? Scenes at the Puskas ArenaWell, unfortunately, it didn't really work out - some fans appeared to flout the distancing rules to celebrate. Verdict: Good if you can manage it, but pretty high risk. Unfortunately, we haven't really offered a definitive answer here, have we? Good to have the footie back though, isn't it?! Right, we're off to install a metal urinal trough in the bathroom, so it can really feel like an authentic stadium atmosphere in there. After the game, if you fancy replicating the buzz and clamour of matchday traffic, why not go out and sit stationary in the car for 45 minutes?Otherwise, in the absence of fans in stadiums, clubs and broadcasters are going to have to get creative in order to try to generate some kind of vibe. Around the world innovations have been trialled, with varying degrees of success. We review some of them here…Drive-thru football It was a long drive home for these FC Midtjylland fans, after their team lost 1-0When Danish side FC Midtjylland hosted AC Horsens last month, fans were able to get close to the action by parking their vehicles next to the stadium. the Al Thuqbah fc team and the Al Shoalah fc team, go head to head in Saudi Arabia Division 1. The Al Thuqbah fc team is in 7th Position with 32 points Collected. While guest team the Al Shoalah fc team came in 11th place by collecting 29 points. In the last 5 times the Al Thuqbah fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a draw. While the visitor team played at away last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a the Al Shoalah fc team had draw. Manchester United have completed the signing of Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon. The initial fee for the 25-year-old is around 55m euros (£47m) but add-ons could increase the overall cost to 80m euros (£67. Fernandes, who made his Portugal debut in 2017, has played 19 times for his country and was part of the squad that won the Uefa Nations League in 2019. He joined Sporting from Italian side Sampdoria for £7. The new owners had announced in November an agreement to buy the South London side, subject to approval by the Football League. It was vital for the long-term health of Charlton Athletic that this deal was completed at the very start of the January transfer window," previous owner Roland Duchatelet said in a statement on the club's website http://www. I tried to be honest and answer the question but I don't think about what they have to do, it's not my business. My business is to prepare my team better every day. When they decide to play these games, and the other games, we do it. Though City are still competing on four fronts, their grip on the Premier League title looks to be slipping away with Liverpool 16 points clear at the top with a game in hand. Torpedo and Gorodeya last 2 matches at Torpedo's finished 0 x 1 and the most recent 1 x 1. It's quite tempting to bet on under 1,5 goals actually, it has great value and it's very possible to happen. I expect a low scoring match for this one, a 0 x 0 result is very likely here. We can also see 1 x 0 or even 0 x 1 and maybe an 1 x 1 as a last guess. Interesting to see how this one goes in terms of goals but I don't see Torpedo winning for more than one goal! Edinson Cavani (PSG) WHY COULD HE MOVE After seven years the relationship between Cavani and PSG is set to come to an end, with his contract up in June. The Uruguayan almost left in January for Atletico Madrid, but the two clubs couldn't agree a fee. He is not in Thomas Tuchel's plans and the time has come for the club's top scorer to move on. It is going to be interesting what Newcastle try to do against them, and how much energy they have got left, because they worked so hard in their draw against Manchester City on Saturday. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Bobby's prediction: 2-1 Arsenal v BrightonBrighton always carried a threat at Anfield when they lost to Liverpool on Saturday, and always tried to play good football. But the Seagulls will have been disappointed to concede two goals to set-pieces, and that was not the first time that they have done all right, but still ended up empty-handed. Sure, you can see what he’s trying to do, and what he’s trying to say. But he might want to tread quite carefully here. Still, he probably did endear himself to their fans by declaring that they wouldn’t be signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a move that would surely have signalled they were going Full Jose. Juventus midfielder Aaron Ramsey could miss Wales' friendlies this month as a result of the coronavirus lockdown in Italy. The Football Association of Wales will assess the situation before Ryan Giggs announces his squad for the home games with Austria and USA. The FAW has indicated Ramsey will be guided by the Italian authorities on whether he can travel for the games. Ramsey, 29, is one of Wales' most influential players. The start of the lucrative Indian Premier League Twenty20 cricket competition (IPL) has also been postponed until April 15 as a "precautionary measure", the Indian cricket board (BCCI) said. Some major sports events are going ahead though. In Britain the week-long Cheltenham horse racing festival, attracting thousands of fans each day, was gearing up for its blue-riband Gold Cup later on Friday. Rome, which has not been affected so far, is due to hold three group stage matches and one quarter-final at the Euro 2020 tournament in June and July. We are at the waiting stage. We are monitoring country by country, and football must follow the orders of the individual countries," Italian Michele Uva, a member of the UEFA executive committee, told state broadcaster Rai. Villa have been much stronger at home than they have been away, going unbeaten in half of their 16 matches. While their defence is leaky (Villa have only kept one clean sheet in their last 13 league games), if they were able to score more goals then they would surely have more points on the board. Villa have only scored two goals in their last seven league matches, a record that must improve in order to stay up. Northern Ireland might come calling at some point. Aberdeen were a point behind in fourth in what was an odd season. They won three games in a row in the autumn, the only time they ever threatened to go on a run. They didn't even win two in a row before that spell - or after. Derek McInnes came under heavy fire from the fans after a 5-0 loss to Rangers and an insipid 4-0 defeat by Celtic, made worse by the fact that it was at Pittodrie and also because it could have been 8-0. Posted at 89' Foul by Héctor Júnior Firpo (Barcelona). Posted at 89' Aitor Ruibal (Leganés) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Riqui Puig (Barcelona) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 88' Corner, Barcelona. Conceded by Chidozie Awaziem. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Riqui Puig (Barcelona) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Borussia Dortmund vs VfL Bochum H2H Borussia Dortmund vs VfL Bochum H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Having drawn at Everton in their first game back and now beating Palace, Klopp's side are on the brink of victory. Tonight was a big step, that's clear," Klopp told BBC Radio 5 Live. We've all still got to play seven games, if we play like this it's really not nice to play against us. I have to watch the game tomorrow because we play them one week later. That's being professional and doing my job. Liverpool have lost just one Premier League game all seasonLiverpool completely outclassed Palace on Wednesday, scoring four times but also spurning numerous opportunities to add more goals. Shkupi will be taking on Pandev in this round of the top tier in Macedonia this afternoon and I believe we will have a win for the hosts who have a better form compared to the visitors when they are playing at home. The hosts have managed to score an average of 1.4 goals in their games at home and they should manage to score a goal in this game for the win in my view. The visitors have managed to score an average of 0.6 goals in their games on the road and may not be able to get a goal in this game On Thursday, Chancellor Angela Merkel said that any decision on if and when sports activities could resume would now be taken on Wednesday, 6 May. The league has been suspended since mid-March because of the global coronavirus pandemic. It is absolutely necessary that we remain disciplined and stick to health guidelines," said Merkel. The DFL has warned that many top-division teams will be in an "existence-threatening" financial position if play does not resume by June. Let's take a look at how Morgan Day took a rather bizarre, yet hilarious, turn in true Irish League Behaviour style. It started off with this. View more on twitterAnd then quickly escalated. View more on twitterEvery day is a school day (Especially Morgan Day!)View more on twitterWorth the wait?View more on twitterI don't think this is what he was looking for. View more on twitterThere's only one Belfas. Swansea City vs Charlton predictions in our match preview for this Championship clash. Could Swansea secure a victory against a poor Charlton side? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Dortmund vs. Bochum live stream 28/01/2024 7 hours ago 6 hours ago — Dortmund vs. Bochum live stream 28/01/2024 7 hours ago — : Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund, Germany 3. Day/Time: Sunday, Jan. Borussia Dortmund vs VfL Bochum LIVE Updates 4 hours ago — Follow game Borussia Dortmund vs VfL Bochum live updates coverage, stream information, score and result Borussia Dortmund vs VfL Bochum online, ... Pohang Steelers Will Play Against Newly Promoted Busan I'Park in the K League 1 of South Korea in Sunday. Pohang finished fifth last season with 48 points and finished fourth in Championship Group. Pohang won last game to Ulsan Hyundai and remain unbeaten in the last four games. While Busan finished second in the K League 2 and Busan is the highest scoring team in the K League 2 last season. But they will now face Top Division team who performed well in the last season. Pohang Defeated Busan in the last two head to head matches in K League 1 . All 20 Premier League captains have started a WhatsApp group to coordinate a united response. Paper Round 10:30 - Kyrgios offers fans 'doorstep drop-off' help More heartwarming news, you ask? Sure, Nick Kyrgios will gladly oblige. The Australian tennis star has just posted on his Instagram page promising fans help in these hard times if they need it. LA Galaxy changed their badge and the colour of their kit when he arrived to fit in with his image and he delivered two titles in his time before short spells with both AC Milan and PSG ended his career. John CollinsOverseas clubs played for: MonacoMajor honours won overseas: Ligue 1 (1996-97)Why him? The classy Scottish midfielder won the French title with Monaco and then went all the way to the semi-finals of the Champions League in 1998 alongside the core of that summer's World Cup-winning French side in Barthez, Sagnol, Trezeguet and Henry. I needed to work, to sign my letter of success, starting from back home, then in Germany and England. Spurs gave me the opportunity to show what I can do. The final step on my mountain of success was United. When they came I knew I would make people disappointed, especially the Spurs fans. But I was following my own path and I know that if I miss that chance another will not come like that. This is how it is in football. Stade Rennais v Olympique Marseille predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Both teams ended 2019 in fantastic veins of form but who will be able to showcase that following the winter break? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Borussia Dortmund vs Bochum H2H 28 jan 2024 Head Borussia Dortmund - Bochum H2H. Head to head statistics and prediction, goals, past matches, actual form for 1. Bundesliga. Compare teams statistics. Magdeburg and Uerdingen played 0-0 draw in first leg. Magdeburg sit 15th and have returned to league with a home defeat and an away victory scoring only one goal and not getting many chances. Uerdingen are 10th, Only 4 points behind from the promotion ambitions. After break they won away at Wild hog but draw at home to Meppen. They must take advantage of their opponent to bring something back. Magdeburg celebrated a 1-0 victory at Würzburg on the last day but there situation in point table has not changed as Köln and Chemnitz also win. However, the Krefelds are in good shape and should avoid defeat. Salford City have won just twice in their last five games, averaging a goal conceded a game. Their attacking output has been surprisingly good in this time, scoring eight, but this was helped by a 4-1 win over Oldham. How to watch VfL Bochum vs Borussia Dortmund Apr 28, 2023 — Borussia Dortmund take on local rivals VfL Bochum in the Bundesliga on Friday, and we give you all the information on how to watch the game ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• maacemississippi
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Teju Sharma
    Teju Sharma
  • Raghini Rathod
    Raghini Rathod
bottom of page