top of page

Group

Public·215 members

Fiorentina vs Inter Milan live online 28 January 2024 Watch Live

12 hours ago — Where to watch Fiorentina vs Inter: ... Spain: Movistar+, Movistar Liga de Campeones, #Vamos. Poland: Eleven Sports 1 Poland. Ukraine: MEGOGO ...

He has undergone an individual training programme. Despite the fact Milan lie ninth in Serie A, 19 points behind second-placed Inter, they are unbeaten since Ibrahimovic arrived on a free transfer last month. And Pioli believes the former Sweden international is key to his side's chances against his former club, who have not lost in the league since October's defeat by champions Juventus. We're facing a team that hasn't lost for some time," Pioli said. Odsonne Edouard, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Boli Bolingoli and Jonny Hayes all trained on Tuesday along with striker Vakoun Bayo, but will not be considered. There are no fresh concerns for Hamilton, but Blair Alston, Ciaran McKenna and Ryan Fulton all remain on the sidelines with knee injuries. Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "The league is the priority and the season doesn't end on Sunday whether we win the cup or not. West Ham go to this game on a really poor form, having won just one of their last 10 matches across all competitions. At the time the league was interrupted, they had lost to Arsenal right after beating Southampton 3-1. West Ham have three wins in the last 15 league matches, and have lost 10 of those. Spurs and England midfielder Dier received a four-match ban and £40,000 fine after confronting the fan after the FA Cup defeat to Norwich in March. The supporter later called himself "an idiot" and met with Dier to apologise. It was a good opportunity for that fan to turn his profile and become a different fan," Mourinho said. I want fans back. Very, very much. We prefer fans to support. Fans to react but you know the beauty of football is the fans. Defensa y Justicia will be looking for all three points when they do. The home side come into this game in 17th place with 14 points and whilst title chances have long since evaporated, they are trying to hold out hope for a play-off place, but they are currently 7 points adrift of that objective. Main reason for taking the hosts to win this one at decent odds even though it is just a DNB on the hosts is the fact that Lazio U19 won 7 points out of their last 3 league games winning 2-1 away from home at Napoli U19, winning 2-1 at home with Fiorentina U19 and drawing 0-0 away from home at a decent Bologna U19 and I have seen them a couple of times this season and are quite a careful side good in defense and dangerous up-front. While the improvement of Notts County heading into this fixture is not to be ignored, the strength of the hosts just simply overwhelms every other stat. They have won each of their last six home matches and managed to score two or more in the process. Meanwhile, they boast the strongest defensive record in the division with just 27 goals conceded to date. With this in mind, it is hard to pick anything other than the hosts coming out on top in this fixture. Barcelona and Real Madrid will each lose around 120m euros because they will not be able to open their redeveloped stadiums next season. You have to add to that bars, merchandising and VIP boxes. Barcelona have got an agreement with Lautaro Martinez of Inter Milan, now the thing is how do you convince the club to let him go? Inter will be happy to let him go if they get the right players so maybe Ivan Rakitic, Arthur, Nelson Semedo, Samuel Umtiti - those are the kind of guys Barca will happily let go. Both clubs are from the 4th league level in Sweden just that Toby was a very strong side in their own division last season finishing with ease 1st and so promoting to the 3rd league level starting with this new season very good and high scoring side in away games as well they played two friendly games lately and won first 4-1 with Enskede but lost with Akropolis 3-0 on the road but Akropolis was really strong in the 3rd league level last season. IN OTHER NEWS Wash your hands Otherwise Jose Mourinho will publicly call you out: IN THE CHANNELS We really wanted to include Cesc Fabregas playing Eddie Murphy but it’s a bit rude – so head here for that. Instead, here's John Motson storming into No. HAT-TIP "But what would truly be the best and fairest way for things to be decided this season if the remaining games can never be played? Here is one completely objective, scientific and clear-headed policy as proposed to us (not really, obviously) by each Premier League club…" Football365 spoke to every Premier League club, or at least pretended, to gather their thoughts on how the season should end. Rangers say "the status quo cannot hold" despite SPFL clubs rejecting their call for an independent inquiry into the vote to end the season. Thirteen clubs backed Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer's call for an inquiry, with 27 against and two abstentions. The Ibrox club said the vote "has erased the false narrative of this issue simply being a conflict between one club and the SPFL". It added that many member clubs had lost faith in the SPFL leadership. Arteta shows ruthless streak Mesut Ozil was an unused sub against Southampton on 25 June and has not been seen in the squad sinceWhile Arteta is comfortable working within Arsenal's structure, this does not divert this single-minded individual making demands to do things his way - on and off the pitch. It was seen when he conducted his post-match briefing following the win against Liverpool, which took the Gunners into ninth, three points behind sixth-placed Wolves. Liverpool will lift the Premier League trophy in a special ceremony on the Kop following next Wednesday's fixture with Chelsea. Jurgen Klopp's team secured their first league title in 30 years in June but fans will not be at Anfield to watch the ceremony because of Covid-19. It will be aired for free on Sky's Pick channel in the UK. Club legend Sir Kenny Dalglish will hand out medals before club captain Jordan Henderson lifts the trophy. I would really love to take in this encounter the -2 AH odds priced at above 4.00 but truth being told I really expect the hosts to win this game by 2 goals difference in the end at least that is what the voices in my head tell me and odds are not that bad for the -1.5 AH at 2.60 offered by Bet365 at this moment but going down at this moment and bound to be even lower by the time the game starts. And this is based on what I saw when Belshina played opening game in the league as they lost 3-1 at home to FC Minsk and they really looked like a 2nd league club. It is if they say 'if you score two, we are going to score three' and that is going to make it very difficult for Villa to keep them out. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against DJ Joel Corry, whose new single with MNEK, 'Head & Heart', is out now. I grew up as an obsessed Arsenal fan when I was a kid," Corry said. After a 0-5 defeat to Atalanta in Serie A more than a month ago, AC Milan has improved significantly. AC Milan have been unbeaten in 5 matches in all competitions, including 4 wins. In the round of 16 of Coppa Italia, AC Milan overcame Spal 3-0. The result of AC Milan has the great contribution of Ibrahimovic. The home ground is a pretty solid fulcrum for AC Milan, they have not lost in the last 5 matches played in San Siro. On the other side of the front line, Torino has significantly improved away from. The last 5 times away from home, teachers and students Walter Mazzarri lost only 1 game The Aztec-style graphic on the away shirt was a fans' favourite and remains popular today. West Germany 1990 The shirt worn by the Germans as they beat Argentina to win the 1990 World Cup. The slick design has become a retro classic and is still as popular today as it was 30 years ago. Arsenal 1991 Arsenal's 'bruised banana' has to be one of the most legendary top-flight kits of the 1990s - if not ever. The away side have been great on the road across the campaign, but they head into this match looking to add to back to back away victories on their travels. Leeds have also managed to claim back to back wins to nil, cementing their position as the best defence in the division. At the minute, Marcelo Bielsa’s side are looking unstoppable, especially after moving top of the form table. Watford were ripped apart by City and that could still have happened with Pearson at the helm but his departure merely told Aston Villa that Watford were in a state of panic. Anyone who has been in football and found themselves in a relegation battle will tell you the last thing you need in your ranks is anyone showing the slightest sign of fear. Fear spreads through a football club like wildfire. More importantly it hands the initiative to your competitor. Anyone with a Liverpool shirt, throw your soul on the pitch," Klopp told reporters. That makes it 12 adult players we have (available) plus the kids. That is it, whichever lineup I choose. I will not tell (Everton boss) Carlo Ancelotti my lineup. I will decide some things myself and some things the medical department will tell me. His last appearance for Manchester United was as a substitute in the 4-1 win over Newcastle United on Boxing Day. Only the top two teams in Portugal have won away at Sporting in the last ten games. Sporting have won seven of their last nine home Europa League games. Istanbul Basaksehir have only won three of their ten away Europa League matches. Let's make a common wish for a clean relationship and renewed mutual trust!" read the card, published via social media on Friday and full of word-plays in French. May 2020 be as sharp as (Amiens') Arturo Calabresi's elbowing of Moussa Doumbia . Monaco's) Keita Balde's handball before a double in the French Cup. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Romelu Lukaku with a headed pass. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Michal Frydrych (Slavia Prague) header from very close range is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Petr Sevcik with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 77' Peter Olayinka (Slavia Prague) wins a free kick on the left wing. Next up for Klopp's side is a derby against Everton in the FA Cup on Sunday"I enjoy each game but there are things to improve," the manager warned. If you change things, do you kill tradition? "The boys last night ran 13km to win a Premier League game, I can't ask them to run 11 just to save energy for the next game. It's about quality, not quantity. I think somebody has to speak for the players. The next encounter for Klopp's all-conquering European and Club World Cup winners is an emotive Merseyside derby against Everton in the FA Cup on Sunday (16. Preston comes in this match with West Brom from a series with 2 defeats, last one being a mauling to Hull City, 0-4. Preston has not got good records with Tigers and that result was not a shock for me except the dimension. I was not expecting them to win there. Posted at 74' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Danny Batth. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Kyle Bartley (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 73' Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Tommy Smith (Stoke City). A Liverpool fan whose "racist" banner of Divock Origi led to a police and club investigation has had his temporary ban lifted. A graphic banner depicting the striker's head on a naked body was displayed before last month's Champions League win in Genk. Liverpool condemned the image for "perpetuating a racist stereotype". The ban has been lifted after the fan agreed to take an education course with anti-racism charity Kick It Out. Fiorentina vs Inter Milan 28.01.2024 at Serie A 2023/24 Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and lineups of Also, the Tips.GG team collected 18 predictions for the soccer match Fiorentina vs ... We are going to play with the players we have available. I was worried about not having attacking options on the bench – now I don’t have attacking options on the pitch. His absence means that a combination of Dele Alli, Lucas Moura and Steven Bergwijn are likely to have to combine to fill the striker void. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, West Bromwich Albion 0, Wigan Athletic 1. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Kieffer Moore (Wigan Athletic). Posted at 90'+4' Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion) is shown the yellow card. Read the full story Arsenal consider training return Arsenal are taking medical advice on whether to return to training this week, with the mandatory 14-day isolation period following coach Mikel Arteta's positive coronavirus test set to end on Tuesday, reports the Daily Mail. The Gunners are hesitant to return however, as they are based in London, the area of the United Kingdom worst hit by the pandemic and they will also consult other clubs before making their decision. Posted at 80' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. David Junior Hoilett (Cardiff City) right footed shot from long range on the left is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Nathaniel Mendez-Laing following a corner. Posted at 78' Corner, Cardiff City. Conceded by Ezgjan Alioski. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Marlon Pack (Cardiff City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. However, West Brom who are second host Hull City on Sunday so that gap is likely to widen. More important for Forest is the fact they are seven points clear of seventh placed Derby, so a play-off position is looking very likely. Forest have beaten both Huddersfield Town and Bristol City at home since the season resumed. In the context of the season, there are only 3 rounds left to finish. Hamburger must be very focused if they do not want to hug in the last minute. Specifically, the home team is second in the rankings with 53 points, but the two teams behind Stuttgart vs Heidenheim are also closely following them when only 1 and 2 points behind them. Chelsea totally dominated in the second half but, but on the upside for Arteta, Arsenal were still working extremely hard to deny them space and protect their back four. Media playback is not supported on this device Blues 'so awful' for 30 minutes, but dominated second half - Lampard When people have talked about the Gunners' defensive issues in recent years, they have often made comparisons with their backline in my day. Like Darmstadt at home, Stuttgart haven't been prolific winners on the road, which could end up being their downfall. Promotion is the only goal for Monday's visitors this season; but until they start to collect more points on the road, they'll struggle to cement themselves inside the top two. Sassuolo vs Cagliari predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. The visitors look to continue their great recent record and chase a Champions League place. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. In the earlier meeting between these two sides, in the Serie A, it ended 2-2 and one aspect that could play out here is the two sides’ forms in the Coppa Italia. While Fiorentina are unbeaten in their last six home matches in the tournament, Atalanta have lost six of the last 10 away. Fiorentina will want to take advantage of this but their recent form doesn’t back them up. However, they have been scoring pretty regularly; they have scored in eight of 10 home matches, and have scored in each of the last seven meetings with Atalanta. On the other hand, Atalanta have been one of the best scoring sides in Italy and have particularly scored a lot in this fixture. Based on this we are backing both teams to score here, and we will go for over 2.5 goals. Marseille said earlier on Tuesday that Diouf, a Senegalese national who moved to Marseille as a teenager, had contracted the virus. He was being treated in the Senegalese capital Dakar where he passed away. A former journalist and players' agent, Diouf was president of Marseille from 2005 to 2009 when they finished runners-up in Ligue 1 twice and reached two French Cup finals, losing both. Fiorentina v Inter live stream 28 January 2024 - WoMENA 15 hours ago — May 24, 2023 — Fiorentina take on Inter today at Stadio Olimpico in Roma for the 2022-2023 Coppa Italia. Read here to check how to watch ... Three of the last five Everton home league games has seen both teams score. Both teams have scored in five of the last six games played between these two clubs. Only one of Everton's last five home games against Bournemouth has not seen both teams score. Both teams have scored in four of the last six Bournemouth league fixtures, the same stat applies for away matches. Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori has signed a new five-year contract with the Premier League club. The 21-year-old has been given first-team chances by Frank Lampard this season, having featured regularly for him while on loan at Derby. The club has been so good to me, looking after and developing me," said Tomori, who has been with the club since the age of seven. I'm really happy the club have shown this faith in me. Croatia 1. HNL, Round 31. Varazdin had a very difficult schedule in the last 3 rounds. In that period, they played against Rijeka and Hajduk, which are at the top of Croatian football. In those 3 matches, Varazdin won 7 points. Such a team deserves to stay in the first league. They are playing today against the last team on the table and I expect Varazdin to win easily. Hapoel Katamon have won their recent league game as visitor 1:0, and they are now again high at the league table, with good chances in the playoff part of the competition. They are hoisting rival which is in the playout zone and which is coming after tough matchup at the home stand. The Norwegian said there was much more to come from Rashford. As long as he keeps being positive and being direct and thinking about getting in front of the goal and getting chances, he'll score goals," Solskjaer said. United, who are fifth in the Premier League, face Dutch side AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League on Thursday. Aris fc have 2 win and 1 loss in the last 5 matches. They have scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games scoring 13 goals and conceding 4 goals. VVV score an average of 0.75 goals per away game and concede an average of 2.75 goals and Vitesse’s home games produce an average of 3.00 total goals, which is why we can see Vitesse winning 3-0 on Sunday. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 75% of Vitesse’s home games as well as in 62% of VVV’s away games, suggesting that at least three goals could be on the cards this weekend.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page